1. Home
  2. /
  3. New York's Green New Deal
Climate responsive vertical villages, towards net-zero future of mid-rise living, for a healthier, cleaner, cooler and sober New York City & United States Of America. The "New York’s Green New Deal" provides for an 85% reduction in greenhouse gas emissions by 2050 compared to 1990. The remaining 15% could be offset by financing projects deemed bene...
Project name
Architecture firm
Vincent Callebaut Architectures
New York City, U.S.A.